WRBA is collecting online donations for Feeding the Future Backpack Program to support our school-age children in need. Many families lost their jobs and their children are severely affected by the situation. Providing their basic needs such as food to eat over the weekend help them focus on their studies and lighten the burden of their parents.
WRBA will match the total donation made before the conclusion of our January Virtual breakfast up to $500.
*** This event will be held in a hybrid format with in-person capped at 25 people. Please RSVP by 5pm on Thursday, February 4. ***
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Location: Wheat Ridge Recreation Center, 4005 Kipling St., Wheat Ridge, CO
Cost: (In-person) $15 for WRBA Members and their guests, $18 for Non-members
(Virtual) No charge for live streaming.
Speaker: Donny Seyfer, Executive Officer, National Automotive Service Task Force
Topic: Love Your Car! Technology You May Not Know About
You will learn:
- Gone in 60 seconds is a reality. How car thieves have upped their game.
- Autonomous vehicles are hanging out in your neighborhood. What should you do?
- Why your mechanic has turned into a psychologist.
President’s Circle Member Business Spotlight: TBA
Patron Member Business Spotlight: TBA
By registering to the in-person meeting, you agree to the following:
- Yes, I will follow JCPH’s safety guidelines on social distancing and wear a mask to help keep my fellow business community members healthy.
- Yes, I agree that I will not attend the event if I feel ill or know that I may have been exposed to the virus to be respectful to other attendees.
- Yes, I understand that I may be asked to move my registration to another month or attend virtually if the capped number is met prior to my registration in order to follow the health guidance.
- Yes, if I am registered and am not able to attend the meeting, I will contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify so we can contact others who would like to attend.
Thank you for your understanding. With the situation changing rapidly, we are doing what we can to provide options and opportunities for our members. We appreciate you working with us and showing your care and support for our business community.
Donny Seyfer, Executive Officer, National Automotive Service Task Force
Donny is the Executive Officer for the National Automotive Service Task Force with 18,000 members. His responsibilities include assisting automotive technicians and locksmiths with information necessary to repair vehicles. NASTF helps resolve information gaps by acting as a conduit between the repairer and carmakers in service information and tool information and education. NASTF also credentials locksmiths before being able to access key and immobilizer codes.
Donny is an international speaker/trainer who contributes articles to many aftermarket publications. He has been featured in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
Jefferson County Business Lobby (JCBL) is a partnership of area Chambers of Commerce and Business Associations in Jefferson County, Colorado. We work together in order to create a larger representation of our local business community. JCBL works with a lobbyist to focus on business-related issues so we can learn any changes that impact our business and act upon them as needed.
We receive periodical updates from JCBL if there are any legislative issues that pertains to our business. You can also receive updates by signing up to their email list from THIS LINK. All members are strongly encouraged to sign up TODAY.