Annual Membership Information
1. Select Your Membership Level:
Our membership investments were updated as we added more values to your membership benefits. Updated membership levels are as follows:
General – $75/year
- Outstanding speakers focused on business, personal development and networking
- Website listing
- Biz Mix – Monthly networking event – member business/member restaurant is offered an opportunity to host or co-host
- Discounted breakfast rate
- Email newsletter twice monthly
- Access to member area on the WRBA website that includes Member Dashboard to renew membership and RSVP for events at member rate, post Smokin’ Deals and Community Event to promote your business, redeem your vouchers for Partner and above membership
- Business information listed on the online directory linked to your member profile page that you have access to make updates
- Group discounted advertising in Neighborhood Gazette
- Ribbon cuttings, grand openings co-hosted by City of Wheat Ridge
- City updates provided by City Officials
- Legislative updates from Jeffco Business Lobby
- Make valuable connections with peers, community leaders, city officials and prospective clients
Partner – $150/year
- All General Member benefits
- An opportunity to sign up for one(1) five-minute spotlight at a monthly meeting (first-come, first-served basis)
- One(1) guest pass to monthly breakfast meeting (to be used for a customer/your staff – redeem online via your Member Dashboard)
Sponsor – $250/year
- All General and Partner benefits
- An opportunity to sign up for one(1) five-minute spotlight at a monthly meeting(first-come, first-served basis)
- Website banner featuring your biz at top of every page linked to your member profile
- Your business picture of staff or logo (within 30 days) on banner linked to your business profile page
- Two guest passes to monthly breakfast meeting (to be used for a customer/your staff – redeem online via your Member Dashboard)
- Meeting nametag sponsor lanyard
2a. Join online (Instant access)
2b. Send in Your Membership by Mail (Off line – takes longer)
Fill out the form and mail with your payment* to:
Wheat Ridge Business Association
PO Box 1231
Wheat Ridge, CO 80034-1231
*Please make checks payable to “Wheat Ridge Business Association”
3. Pay your membership online using credit card (New Member & Renewing Member)
If you are mailing your check, you don’t need to do this part. If you have received your renewal invoice, your membership payment can be made using the button below.
Benefits of Joining Wheat Ridge Business Association include the following:
- Referrals, new contacts and access to area businesses in a professional business relationship.
- Interesting, informative monthly meetings specifically designed to help the small-business person grow and connect with other Wheat Ridge businesspersons.
- Your employees can qualify for resident rates for the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center based on your business address. If your business is in the Wheat Ridge city limits your employees can qualify for Wheat Ridge rates when they buy an annual pass or punch card. If your company is outside of Wheat Ridge but in Jefferson County your employees can qualify for Jefferson County rates. The Wheat Ridge Recreation Center is a 70,000 square foot state-of-the-art recreation center located at 4005 Kipling Street. Family members may also qualify for discounts. Call 303-231-1300 for details.
- Listing in the group website www.wheatridgebiz.com with access to your own business profile page and opportunity to advertise on website through banner ads, business spotlights, Meeting sponsorship, hosting Biz Mix and links to own site.
- Association participating Jefferson County Business Lobby to stay informed with legislative issues that pertains to our business.
- Group advertising opportunities in Neighborhood Gazette several times during the calendar year.
- Attendance at co-sponsored lunches with other area business groups at reasonable rates.
- Community service activities including food collection drive and participation in bagging day at Stevens Elementary for Feed the Future Backpack Program.