*** RSVP for this meeting by 5 pm on Thursday, June 8. No walk-ins are permitted. ***
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Location: The Vista at Applewood Golf Course – 14001 W 32nd Ave. Golden, CO 80401
Cost: $20 for WRBA Members and their guests, $25 for Non-members (*Please see below)
This is our Annual Meeting
Topic: “Pearls of Wisdom”
Speaker: Margie Seyfer and Simon McGowan
You are the meeting! Based on the WRBA member survey results, you wanted more programs focused on you sharing your best business practices. You will have an opportunity to share sales/marketing tips, or you can select from twenty-five “one-size-fits-all” categories. Whatever your business or organization, we look forward to learning from you.
Here’s how it works:
- Share knowledge that could help our members in their respective businesses.
- You’ll have three opportunities and up to two minutes to share your helpful tips.
- Take away valuable tips and information from this fun fast-paced knowledge share.
Your facilitators are Margie Seyfer and Simon McGowan. Margie is a retired speaker/trainer. Simon is a WRBA Patron Level board member and VP of Sales & Marketing at Rocky Mountain Insurance Network.
President’s Circle Member Business Spotlight: Sue Ball, State Farm Insurance Sue Ball Agency
Patron Member Business Spotlight: LaDawn Sperling, Coldwell Banker Realty
*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ – About our Monthly Meeting
- Our monthly meeting tickets are:
Member – $20 per person (member and member paying for their guests. Must be logged in to their member account)
Non-member – $25 per person (guests visiting the second time and returning past members)
- Punch card is $100 for 5 punches. (Available for members only. Credit is loaded into your member account)
- Annual meal package is $225 for the whole year (10 meetings @$20/ea plus 1 holiday luncheon @$25/ea. We will still RSVP for you automatically and if you can’t make it, you are encouraged to send in someone else in your place. This is a use-it-or-lose-it program with your convenience in mind).
- The WRBA will cover the first meeting for prospective members. (Need a completed guest card), Second time visitor is $25
Additional persons attending from the member business or guests of a member, if registered by the member logged in to their account, is $20/ea.
- Each meeting ticket includes hot breakfast, but not eating the breakfast WILL NOT excuse you from needing a ticket as we submit the headcount to the venue and pay for it. Please consider the ticket price as cost for the great networking opportunity and information you will receive. No-shows will be invoiced, unless notified BEFORE the RSVP is closed.