Get to know our members to build your network
Getting to know each other’s business is important as that’s how you know what resources are available in our community.
We are collecting 1-minute introduction video from all of our members. (1) You can record your own (selfie video on your phone is fine!) to email@example.com or (2) make an appointment with Maki and she can help you record it on Zoom.
The video must be no longer than 1 minute in length introducing you and your business. This video will be posted on your business profile page on the WRBA website and shared as a “Featured Business Member” on our facebook page. All WRBA members in good standing are asked to do this as a part of your membership benefit. Please take this time to send it in NOW. We have been sharing the videos we received and we’d love to share yours next!
See the videos that have been shared:
- Knoll & Company, P.C.
- Lakeside Kids Special Needs Dentistry
- Jerry DiTullio, Jefferson County Treasurer
- Nick D’Adamio, Allstream
- Sue Ball, Sue Ball Agency
- Michelle Craft, Community Choice Credit Union
- Lowrey Burnett, Fountainhead Commercial
- Matt Nagy, Schooley Mitchell
- Drs. Sam McDonald & Lynn Tran, Wild & Precious Optimal Living
- Nikki Burnett, Taste Life Nutrition
- Heidi Haas Sheard – Swiss Flower and Gift
- Cheryl Brungardt, Thank Em Promotions
- Ron Benson, Keller Williams Avenues Realty
- Suzanne Smith, Food for Thought Catering
- Pete DeWolf, Red Rocks Toffee Company
- Jo Schantz, Jefferson County Library Foundation
- Emily Green, Cibo Meals
- Cheryl Garcia, CherylGarcia.com