Help wanted – Member Concierge
The Wheat Ridge Business Association (WRBA) is a vibrant, interactive business association that impacts the community and our membership by providing resources, learning and connections in and around Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
We have an exciting contract position available as Member Concierge to our current and future members. This is a creative, self-motivated role within our organization that takes someone with great networking and communication skills, as well as a time commitment of no more than 20 hours per month to do the following, but not limited to, tasks:
- Meet with Members one-on-one to find out their networking needs and how they can get the most out of their WRBA membership.
- Meet with new businesses in and around Wheat Ridge and introduce them to the WRBA and our benefits to their business, with the goal of having them become a Member.
- Attend our monthly breakfast meetings each month. Your meal & attendance will be comped.
- Attend our monthly Biz Mix networking event.
- Communicate your progress each month to our Board of Directors in a detailed report.
- Assist our Membership Committee & Communication Committee with their tasks, including examples like social media, sharing our events, potential Member follow-up, and existing Member renewals.
This position is a six-month contract at an hourly rate of $18.00/hour, with the possibility of an extension based on the performance over this initial period. You will receive our General Membership (a $75 value) as an added bonus. Please email your introduction email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.